Admiral’s Experience treats every client like a world leader. We cook world-class meals for special occasions, training exercises, and more! When we aren't cooking, we are keeping the location and facilities clean and within our military standards. Our company is fully certified as an SB, MB, ESBE, SDVOSB, DVBE & MBE. We are currently seeking companies bidding on public contracts that require participation and/or offer incentives to utilize subcontractors or primes with these certifications. In utilizing our company for food services, you can permanently meet your DVBE set- asides requirements on all state and federal contracts! The way we help you accomplish this is through project budgets that specifically state the percentage of labor cost associated with our janitorial services that state an average bid participation of 3%.
Geoff Cole, Owner
Geoff has over 17 years of experience in the military and commercial dining industry. With numerous completed contracts under his belt, he has the experience needed to tackle even the largest jobs with hands-on managing.
Here are some of our completed and ongoing government contracts:
- Lathrop, CA -Discovery Challenge Academy (Feeding trouble teens)
- San Diego, CA - Military Entrance Processing Station (Feeding prospective military personnel)
- Spring Valley, CA- California Food & Agriculture Department ( Janitorial Services)
- Camp Umatilla, OR (Feeding National Guard Troops)
- Boise, ID (Feeding National Guard)
- Florence, AZ (Feeding National Guard)
- Camp Perry, OH (Feeding National Guard)
- Anchorage, AK (VA Domiciliary)